TRI ONE ON TRIATHLON & DUATHLON
SWIM: 500 Meters
This is THE event where triathletes can dig in and those that don’t dig the swim can too! Competition is stiff but the fun of it wins! The area’s only closed road course!
TRI and DU! This is must on your 2020 race schedule (and your friends’ too!).
Bikes allowed: Road bike, time trial, mountain bike or hybrid. Sorry, no tandem or recumbent bikes.
1/1 – 4/3/20
4/4 – 5/31/20
6/1 – 6/15
Online registration closes Friday, June 12th at noon.
Additional race application service fee applied upon registration.
The prices shown above are for USAT Members. Each participant MUST have a valid USAT license.
A one-day license fee will be required for non-USAT Members ($15 – cash or check only)
Visit the USAT tab below for additional details.
If registration is available at packet pick-up:
1) A $10 surcharge will be added to the registration fee.
2) We will only be able to accept cash for payment.
3) You will not be guaranteed a t-shirt.
There will be two Long Island packet pick-ups the week prior to the race.
Location information is not available yet.
Event Power will post the details upon receipt from Tri One On.
Race Day Pick-Up is available from 5:45AM to 6:45AM
Sunday, June 21, 2020
Race start: 7:40 AM
NOTE – The entrance road will be closed to traffic at 7AM. Please tell your spectators to arrive early!
5:00 am Transition area opens
7:15 am Pre-race briefing
7:40 am 1st wave starts
8:30 am Swim Course Closed
8:33 am First finisher
9:30 am Bike Course closed
10:30am am Last finisher and parking lot exit open
10:30 am Awards ceremony and raffle
All participants must complete the race in under 2 hours and 30 minutes from the time they start.
Swim: 30 minutes.
Bike: 1 hour and 30 minutes.
You will have 1 hour and 30 minutes from start of your wave to complete the swim and bike portion of the race.
Run: 2 hours and 30 minutes.
You will have 2 hours and 30 minutes from start of your wave to complete the race.
USATriathlon is the national governing body of triathlons. All EventPower races are sanctioned by USATriathlon. All participants must have a USATriathlon license in order to participate in this event.
A current annual membership card and photo ID are required at packet pick-up. If you do not have a current membership card you must purchase a one-day membership card at packet pick up for $15 (cash or check only) or you can purchase an annual card at USATriathlon.org or at packet pick up for $50 (cash, check or credit card).
Registrations may not be transferred to another person.
Registrations may not be transferred to another race.
|USA Triathlon has issued a set of rules to maintain consistency and order from race to race across the country. The rules include sections on membership, and rules of conduct for swimming, cycling, running, and transition. Also included are special sections on protests, hearings and appeals, and rules modifications for physically challenged athletes. For full detail on USAT Rules click HERE|
- NO HEADPHONES DURING ANY PART OF THE EVENT or you will be disqualified.
- No helmet, no race.
- Helmet strap must be fastened before taking bike from rack and remain fastened until after bike is replaced.
- No Drafting! Leave three bike lengths unless passing. Stay to your extreme right unless passing.
- Run number must be on front of body during entire run!
- Any unsportsmanlike behavior to other competitors and/or event staff will be dealt with by an immediate disqualification.
- Top three overall Male & Female
Top three overall Male & Female
- Challenged, top three in the category
- Clydesdale and Athena, top three in each category, 39 and under and 40 and older
- Individual Age Groups, top three in each category:
15 and under, 16-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75+
Awards Ceremony will commence shortly after the final finisher crosses the finish line. Athletes are encouraged to stay for the awards or have someone pick up their award.