TRI ONE ON TRIATHLON & DUATHLON
DATE: Cancelled for 2023.
PLACE: North Hempstead Beach Park
Port Washington, NY
View Course Maps
Swim |Bike | Run
SWIM: 500 Meters
EventPower produces the Tri One On Triathlon & Duathlon for The Great Neck Community Fund. The organization that sponsors the event, The Great Neck Community Fund, has decided to not continue with this year’s event. The event will resume in 2024.
Packet Pick Up
Packet Pick-up Schedule
CANCELLED FOR 2023.
Correct Race Number Placement
Keep Your Race# Clearly Visible!
For the best results with photo tagging and searching, the photographers need to clearly see your bib# when taking photos. This will greatly improve your name & bib# photo search results.
Extra body marking will take place right before the race, at the body marking flag!
Please have your bib# placed on:
1-both shoulders, & both leg side calves (both left and right sides)
2-on the front of your bike helmet
3-on your bike front tube closest to the handle bars, for easy side viewing
4-and on the front of your chest or abdomen, not on your back!
Again, make sure your bib# is clearly visible for the camera!
Your matching name and photos will be identified by your bib#!
7 Locations for Bib# Placement
CANCELLED FOR 2023.
NOTE: SOME TIMES ARE APPROXIMATE
5:00 am Transition area opens
7:15 am Pre-race briefing
7:40 am 1st wave starts (4; one every 3 minutes)
7:50 am Duathlon Starts
10:15 am Last finisher and parking lot exit open
10:15 am Awards ceremony and raffle
Photos on Facebook and RunSignUp
Photos are posted on Facebook so you can download, share, comment, like, and TAG your friends!
Photos are also posted on RunSignUp with an easy-to-use search by name feature Click Here
Photos are by LIRP Long Island Running Photos
2022 Photos on FB:
LIRP Photo Album Set 1: Pre Race, Swim & Awards (418 photos)
LIRP Photo Album Set 2: Bikes & Runners on course (290 photos)
LIRP Photo Album Set 3: Finish Line (763 photos)
2020 & 2021 Race was not held
2019 Photos on FB:
LIRP Photo Album Set 1: Pre Race, Swim Start, Swim out, & Awards (478 photos)
LIRP Photo Album Set 2: Bikes & Runners on course (448 photos)
LIRP Photo Album Set 3: Finish Line up to 1:33:46 clock time (428 photos)
LIRP Photo Album Set 4: Finish Line after 1:33:46 clock time (414 photos)
2018 Photos on FB:
LIRP Photo Album Set 1: Pre Race, Swim in wave 1,2,3, Swim out some, Bike riders
LIRP Photo Album Set 2: First Runner out, Finish Line up to 1:30:20
LIRP Photo Album Set 3: Finish Line from 1:30:20, Awards
Same Photos on RunSignUp
RunSignUp has the ability to search for your photos by Bib# or Name. Try it, it’s easy.
The photos can also be found by going to your results page on RSU, and clicking on the small photo icon under your name.
USATriathlon is the national governing body of triathlons. All EventPower races are sanctioned by USATriathlon. All participants must have a USATriathlon license in order to participate in this event.
A current annual membership card and photo ID are required at packet pick-up. If you do not have a current membership card you must purchase a one-day membership card at packet pick up for $15 (cash or check only) or you can purchase an annual card at USATriathlon.org or at packet pick up for $50 (cash, check or credit card).
Due to COVID-19 we have altered our no refund/no transfer policy to now allow race transfers. Please read the below information for details.
1. If a race is cancelled due to COVID-19 your entry will automatically be deferred to the same race of the following year.
2. If you would like to transfer your entry to a different race, there is a $20 transfer fee and you must transfer your entry at least 30 days prior to the race date.
– If you are transferring from a higher priced race to a lower priced race, you will not be refunded the difference.
– If you are transferring from a lower priced race to a higher priced race, you will be required to pay the difference in addition to the transfer fee.
– Transfers must take place no later than 30 days prior to the race date.
– You may transfer into eligible races (races that are not yet sold out) until 30 days prior to the race date. This may be done through your profile on RunSignUp.com.
– If a One-Day USA Triathlon Membership was purchased during your registration, you will need to email EventPower at email@example.com to have your One-Day USA Triathlon Membership License moved from one event to the next. Once moved, then you can continue with the transfer.
3. No refunds will be given.
4. Our pre-COVID-19 policy still stands: The Event Producer, in its sole discretion, may delay, modify, or cancel the Event for any reason, including if it believes the conditions on the race day are unsafe. In the event the Event is delayed, modified, or cancelled, including but not limited to acts of God or the elements (including without limitation, wind, rough water, rain, hail, hurricane, tornado, earthquake), acts of terrorism, fire, public disaster, flood, unavoidable casualty, race course conditions, or any other cause beyond the control of Event Producer, there shall be no refund of entry fee or any other costs incurred in connection with the Event.
Eventpower maintains a no refund policy. As we face restrictions and limitations of COVID-19 safety requirements, adjustments will potentially be made such as offering race entry deferral or virtual event participation, but no refunds can be offered.
Thank you for your understanding.