TRI ONE ON TRIATHLON & DUATHLON
Pending permit approval, registration will open on February 1st, 2022.
SWIM: 500 Meters
This is THE event where triathletes can dig in and those that don’t dig the swim can too! Competition is stiff but the fun of it wins! The area’s only closed road course!
TRI and DU! This is must on your 2020 race schedule (and your friends’ too!).
Bikes allowed: Road bike, time trial, mountain bike or hybrid. Sorry, no tandem or recumbent bikes.
USATriathlon is the national governing body of triathlons. All EventPower races are sanctioned by USATriathlon. All participants must have a USATriathlon license in order to participate in this event.
A current annual membership card and photo ID are required at packet pick-up. If you do not have a current membership card you must purchase a one-day membership card at packet pick up for $15 (cash or check only) or you can purchase an annual card at USATriathlon.org or at packet pick up for $50 (cash, check or credit card).
Due to COVID-19 we have altered our no refund/no transfer policy to now allow race transfers. Please read the below information for details.
1. If a race is cancelled due to COVID-19 your entry will automatically be deferred to the same race of the following year.
2. If you would like to transfer your entry to a different race, there is a $20 transfer fee and you must transfer your entry at least 30 days prior to the race date.
– If you are transferring from a higher priced race to a lower priced race, you will not be refunded the difference.
– If you are transferring from a lower priced race to a higher priced race, you will be required to pay the difference in addition to the transfer fee.
– Transfers must take place no later than 30 days prior to the race date.
– You may transfer into eligible races (races that are not yet sold out) until 30 days prior to the race date. This may be done through your profile on RunSignUp.com.
– If a One-Day USA Triathlon Membership was purchased during your registration, you will need to email EventPower at email@example.com to have your One-Day USA Triathlon Membership License moved from one event to the next. Once moved, then you can continue with the transfer.
3. No refunds will be given.
4. Our pre-COVID-19 policy still stands: The Event Producer, in its sole discretion, may delay, modify, or cancel the Event for any reason, including if it believes the conditions on the race day are unsafe. In the event the Event is delayed, modified, or cancelled, including but not limited to acts of God or the elements (including without limitation, wind, rough water, rain, hail, hurricane, tornado, earthquake), acts of terrorism, fire, public disaster, flood, unavoidable casualty, race course conditions, or any other cause beyond the control of Event Producer, there shall be no refund of entry fee or any other costs incurred in connection with the Event.
Eventpower maintains a no refund policy. As we face restrictions and limitations of COVID-19 safety requirements, adjustments will potentially be made such as offering race entry deferral or virtual event participation, but no refunds can be offered.
Thank you for your understanding.