2017 TEAM INCENTIVE COMPETITION
SEE BELOW FOR THE STANDINGS
We appreciate the support and competition that our local triathlon teams and clubs bring to the EventPower races every year. For the 2017 season, we decided to continue a fun competition to give back to the Teams and Clubs that show the most support at our races.
The Triathlon Team or Club with the most points at each race will receive $500! The team with the most combined points at the end of the entire season will receive $1000! That means each team has 7 chances to win, and you can win more than one time!
Points will be distributed during the season for Teams and Clubs to monitor their progress. Special bonus point opportunities will be announced during the season. If a tie exists, there will be a special tiebreaker.
2. Race discounts for your athletes
3. Promotion for your Team or Club
1. Enter your triathlon team or club into our TriCONNECT website database accessible to anyone visiting our website. Complete this form online to enter.
2. Once entered, your 2017 season athlete entries will begin to qualify for the competition. Each team must have 100 points to win.
3. Your team or club athletes will be eligible for race discounts for EventPower Sprints, Olympics and the Half Iron. Discount codes can be used to register all season long. The Team or Club Director must contact email@example.com to request the discount codes for their team.
4. Keep us posted on your team and club updates and we will include some of your updates and information in our regular newsletters.
5. Look out for special bonus point opportunities that will be announced in our newsletter and via social media.
2017 Team Incentive Standings
All Women’s Tri Team – 320 points
Wildwood Warriors – 440 points
2nd Place: LITC/Runner’s Edge – 140 points
2nd Place: Merrick Triathlon Team – 240 points
2nd Place: LITC/Runner’s Edge – 100 points